Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sunbeam


Sunday was Ava's first day of Sunbeams. She has been looking forward to this day for a long time. Because she has a January birthday she had to stay in nursery until she was almost 4. She was SO excited to be a Sunbeam, that's all she could talk about for the last month! So, on Saturday her and I had a "special date" and we bought her a new dress. Sunday morning it was so cute how she wanted to get ready and was worried we were going to be late. (Me, never.)

She had a great time at her class and loved her new teachers. She got to draw a picture and play with play dough. It was such a good day for her, she is such a good girl.



5 comments:

Marylin said...

So cute! Lexi was the same way as far as having to wait forever because of a January birthday! I love the singing and love her new dress! It's crazy when they really seem to be growing up! :)

Janet said...

Ava---Great singing!! Grandma loves your Sunbeam song!!---Way to go!! I can't wait to see you!! Love, Grandma Seeley

Rachel said...

She's so grown up!

Katie said...

She's so cute! I love the new dress! I'm glad she got to finally go to sunbeams after 2 weeks of no church. So what did you bribe her with for her to let you record her singing? haha

Rosanne said...

So Cute! I loved seeing her sing. She looks so grown up. I miss her!