Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's FINALLY Time!!!

So, after months and months of my sisters bugging me to start this blog, it's finally here! I've wanted to do it for a long time but I just never seem to get that far down on my TO DO list. Since Katie has been here visiting she used her mad photoshop skills and did most of the hard work for me! Thanks Katie!! The kids have sure enjoyed having aunt Katie around, it's been fun times!

Katie playing fun video's for the kids!
Katie couldn't do anything without Ava right by her side, Ava loves her aunt Katie!


Katie bought me Curious George!!!

So, this is for all the family that live so far from us (ok, I guess we're the ones that live far from everyone else). I hope you all enjoy seeing the updates of my three crazy but so wonderful kids! Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

YEAHHHH!!!! Finally! I'm so glad that you and the kids had fun with Katie. She is a great Aunt!

Katie said...

So glad you FINALLY have a blog, took ya long enough! haha
PS. I'll send you my bill for the setup. Drop shadow will be extra, I don't think you can afford me :)

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you got your blog going, it makes me sad that our kids aren't growing up together, at least this way we can keep in touch.