Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cabin Fever

We have had some seriously cranky kids in our house this week, not quite sure if it's the freezing cold weather or the fact that it's the first week since before Christmas that we haven't been around extended family. It's back to just momma and papa, or to be realistic, it's back to just mom, boring. So we had a family night out to the mall so the kids could play at the playplace. Ava is so funny, she is my little social butterfly. She loves to meet new kids and have people her own age to play with. The boys enjoyed getting out and climbing all over the toys. Although they had the most fun trying to escape the playplace all together, gotta love those toddlers!Just to give you an idea of what I see out my window each day.Ava and Blake playing with magnets at the children's museum. We went their last week for family night! Blake and Chase (not sure who the other kid is) playing at the mall.





2 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Oh, I really do feel for you! It is freezing up there. I feel the same way with my kids. That museum looks like fun. I can't wait to see you! And I am SO excited to see the kids when they finially see each other. We need to video tape that.

Katie said...

What handsome baby boys! That mall seriously needs gates at the entrance, I don't know how they expect you to keep the toddlers in there. Can't wait to see you! PS where is the video you promised? I'm waiting haha