Sunday, April 5, 2009

Las Vegas Part 3

We also got to spend lots of time with aunt Katie. Ava was again spoiled with lots of love and b-day gifts, are we seeing a pattern here? Katie gave Ava the movie Annie which is her favorite movie right now. Ava loved that Katie put the soundtrack to Annie on her ipod so she could sing along wherever we happened to be. The boys loved cuddling with Katie and playing at the park, all the kids love Katie. A big thanks Kate for helping me with the kids, especially when we were all sick. Your the best!




My dad also came to Vegas from Missouri while we were there, we almost didn't get to see him because everyone was so sick but we're glad it worked out for him to come. The boys haven't seen grandpa Seeley since they were 6months old. Blake especially warmed up to grandpa which is a big deal considering he only let 3 people hold him our entire trip. Grandpa Peterson, Grandpa Seeley and Katie were the only people he would go to. Grandpa took us to see the fish at Bass Pro Shops, the kids really liked this. Ava thought is was cool that she got to see the mermaid. We love you Grandpa, thanks for coming to see us!



We had a good time with Grandma Seeley, although we didn't see much of her. We planned our trip right at the busiest time at school for her. We managed to get some time in there though. Ava and I went to visit her classroom and meet her boys. She took Ava and Ali to the Shark Reef and Mandalay Bay and out to lunch, so she got her special date with Grandma Seeley too! And thanks to Grandma I got some sleep while she stayed up all night with my sick baby, aren't mom's the best! We love you Grandma!
Grandma also babysat for me to spend time with friends while I was there. I got to go out to eat with my cousin Jennifer a couple times which was really nice, I haven't seen her in awhile and it was nice to catch up. I even tried Thai food for the first time, it was pretty good. Thanks Jen!



I also got to spend time with a very good friend of mine, Rebecca. I've missed her so much since we moved away. It was so nice to have girl time with no kids!

I also had the chance to stop in on one of my high school friends, Marylin. This was so much fun to see her and her kids. She has such a cute family and I'm so glad we had the chance to catch up!




A BIG BIG Thank You to all the grandparents who made this trip possible. I feel so blessed to have so many family members that love us so much. The best part of my trip was to see how much my kids are loved by extended family. We love you all so much and can't wait until next time!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marylin said...

I was so glad you stopped by!! It was really great to see you and to meet your cute kids!!!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Hey Sarah! I'm so glad you left me a comment. I never would have known you have a blog. I had seen your picture on Marylin's blog and wondered what you were up to. Your kids are adorable! I can't tell which one of you they look like though. They are a great mix. I hope you don't mind, but I am going to link you to my page. :-)